Monday, September 7, 2009

ABC's

Hello! We are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend, celebrating Scott's birthday throughout the long holiday period. Jack is doing so well, he has become quite the little toddler, climbing on everything, testing every boundary set and having a lay-down fit when being told no. This video clip is of Jack playing with his ABC magnets. I was doing a bit of cleaning around the house when I noticed him running back and forth between the kitchen and living areas. Jack had figured out that the fireplace was magnetic too and was taking his letters off the fridge one at a time (as he always had to have one magnet in his hand) and putting them on the fireplace. He did this 25 times ("Z" was thrown in the trash long ago) and delighted in it the whole way. Hope you do too!
Love,
J, J & S

1 comment:

staceyface said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten since just June! This is by far one of my favorite videos.